Aer Accord No. 01: Nagarmotha is a bold, exotic scent that begins with a deep, powerful narcotic hit of herbal Nagarmotha and rich Patchouli, the quirkiness of Makrut Lime Leaf and the earthy elegance of Vetyver from Java, all supported by a luxurious modern Olibanum, Atlas Cedar and Palmarosa foundation. Unique, deep and earthy, but with a surprising freshness.
Aer Scents are 100% botanical, vegan and free from synthetics and preservatives. All our perfumes are high-concentration Parfum, and are handblended and handfilled at our Atelier in Berlin.
- Cyperus Scariosus – Nagarmotha – Root Oil
- Boswellia Carterii – Olibanum – Oil
- Vetiveria Zizanoides – Vetyver – Root Oil
- Cedrus Atlantica – Atlas Cedar – Wood Oil
- Boswellia Serrata – Frankincense – Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis – Rosemary – Leaf Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin – Patchouli – Leaf Oil
- Citrus Hystrix – Makrut Lime – Leaf Oil
- Myroxylon Balsamum Pereirae – Balsam of Peru – Balsam Oil
- Citrus Reticulata – C. Sinensis – Mandarin – Peel Extract
- Cymbopogon Martini Motia – Palmarosa – Herb Oil
- Foeniculum Vulgare – Fennel – Fruit Oil
- Artemisia Dracunculus – Tarragon – Herb Oil
- Anethum Graveolens – Dill – Herb Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia – Tea Tree – Leaf Oil
- Ursolic Acid
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Alcohol
Organically farmed ingredient
As a naturally-occurring component of botanical oils
NAGARMOTHA - LIME- OLIBANUM - VETYVER PATCHOULI - CEDAR - PALMAROSASee here the full list of ingredients
Perfume worked with 100% naturally derived ingredients, Heretic creates non-gender fragrances free of synthetic substances, vegan and never tested on animals.
BE WITH RAWNESS
Rawness breathes 100% natural, it defines again the new way to wear natural, organic, hand made scents, the ones which trap the whole power of Nature, leaving all the beneficial properties of plants untouched.
Being sustainable and natural becomes the first step to define a perfume ethically.